Powered by Blogger.

OUR WEDDING DAY & MARRIED LIFE




Well, hello there! I'm sorry it's been a gazillion trillion years since I last wrote on my blog. I'm sure no one noticed but I apologize if you did. Life has been CRAZY recently! But isn't it always? Luckily, it's been crazy in a good way. I've been working full time while going to school, planning a wedding, getting married, honeymooning, and now settling down in our new home.


 Oh boy, let me tell you. Married life is the best! (Only if you take your time to find the right person and marry someone great for you, which I did!) 

     The other day my little sister got her first cell phone and one of the first things she texted me was, "How is life being a wife?" I couldn't explain it all over text, so I just said it was it was amazingingly awesome, but if I had explained it better I would have said it's really really really really amazingly awesome.

I already felt like Connor was my family member before we got married, but now it's official. I've never been more sure about any other decision as I was about marrying Connor. And that was honestly one of my biggest fears in life- that I would never find someone that I felt completely sure about. I thought that I'd be 65 years old when I got married and that even after waiting all that time for the right guy, I'd still be hesitant about my decision.

Instead, I have always felt calm, peaceful, and happy about my decision to marry Connor. Even when we have rough patches I never regret my decision, and I never will. I can't even express how glad I am that I met him!



     Our wedding day was magical! The months prior to our wedding day I was pretty stressed about it all going smoothly. I even started having nightmares that someone would bring hideous table cloths and insist on putting them all of the reception tables instead of the ones I had picked out. But when the day finally came, it was everything I imagined it would be and so much more!

Connor and I were both so happy and everything went smoothly. Coming out of the temple and seeing everyone we loved there cheering for us and running up to hug us made me overwhelmingly happy. I remember thinking over and over again that day, "Everything is right with the world."

I married the love of my life, most of my family was together and getting along, and we were surrounded by the love and support of most of the people that are most important to us. It was a truly magical fantastic day that I'll always consider the best day of my life!



No comments